Saturday 16 November 2013

Here To Help!

I just got off the phone with my mom and she brought up the idea of me having a blog.

Why?

  • Because I was pescetarian for 8 years (Meaning I was vegetarian with the exception of fish), and I've had LOTS of bad meat replacements and thinking I couldn't be vegetarian because these "burgers" were so awesome, and soy milk was terrible etc.
  • I've asked myself and have been asked a million questions about protein and calcium etc, and I want people to know all of these things I've spent years learning.
  • I want to answer questions and help people make better decisions about their diet and lifestyle.
  • This year I went Vegan and it was the best thing I've ever done. I'm passionate about animal rights, our bodies, and LIVING FOREVER!

I know some people are aware of the dangers and the cruelty involved in the meat/dairy industry and don't care, BUT I know LOTS of people DONT KNOW....and that's what I'm passionate about!
Helping people who don't know, and want to know, and for people who just don't know where to start!

I'll be posting documentaries I recommend and why.
I'll be posting recipes and pictures of my meals.
Topics people may have questions about, and things I am still learning about day to day.



No comments:

Post a Comment